Shy Passions Forum

STEP 1) Click Into Any Category - STEP 2) Click NEW TOPIC - STEP 3) Post! It's that simple!
Members with accounts over 24 hours old are encouraged to click into the Introduction Area category to say hello!
Have fun!

The social phobia ( Eye Phobia ) needs your help.

View previous topic :: View next topic  

gaogwl
(deleted)

Posted:     Post subject: The social phobia ( Eye Phobia ) needs your help.

The social phobia ( Eye Phobia ) needs your help.

I'm a Chinese boy born in 1983, no friends, no one understand me!
In the year of 2000, I was suffering from a kind of mental problem called social phobia. Maybe to me we can call it eye phobia.
I dodn't know why. I can't control my eye. I can't focus my eye before persons. I can't see a person normally especially before

girls. So they may misunderstand me. Then I searched from net and learnt I'm suffering from kind of mental problem-- Social phobia.

Eye phobia is a kind of social phobia.
In 2002 I graduated form a college and started finding job. Can you belive what I came across? All the officers said:No! You're not

suit for our position. Everyone thought me as a thief because I couldn't stop looking their pokes in fact I did not wish to look.

I really cried in the job market.
I went to the interview again and again, and failed again and again. I dodn't know what to do. Even my father looked down up on me.

I still remember he said to mewhat can you do!!!!But they really dodn't understand me. You know I want to earn money too.
Then I studied website making.I wish I can earn money from net. It dosn't need work face to face, and can make money. But I can't

ignore the fact that there's few people in my site.
Mental Health Forum ( www.jioulang.cn ) is made by me. I really hope more and more people to go to my site and post the articles

about mental. Please help me! My site is http://www.jioulang.cn. It's the kind of site about Mental Health.
Welcome any one to copy this posts to other website.
Thanks very much.

http://www.jioulang.cn

http://www.jioulang.cn

(deleted)

Posted:     Post subject:

`Hi there I also have Mental Problems and I don't tell nobody about my illness because I am so scare they judge me by it that's way I keep quiet and don't talk that much but I am beginning to stand up and keep my head up high now I tell everbody now that I have Mential Problems and that we are normal people too and we should be treated equelly not differently because we have Mental problems I will check out your page God Bless You and Take Care!!!!

poppy22

poppy22

PostPosted:     Post subject:
`its good to no im not alone x

poppy22

poppy22

`i don't have a life because i don't have any friends i cant communicate with any one which causes me so much distress

poppy22

poppy22

`just wish i could find some one who is just like me

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Shy Passions Forum index -> Social Phobia All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© phpBB Limited

• Home | Your Account | Search

| Contact | Advertise on this Site

| Journalists, Bloggers & Press Inquiries

| Online Dating Directory Webmasters

| Affiliate Program

| Passions Network : Free Dating, Chat & Social Networking

| Terms | Privacy Policy

© 2004 - 2021