Agoraphobia or social phobia or

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shy Passions Forum index -> Mild vs. Moderate vs. Severe Shyness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nov1509

nov1509

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:49 pm    Post subject: Agoraphobia or social phobia or Reply with quote

So the shrink had to look in his book to give my 'shyness' a name. He couldn't decide whether it was agoraphobia, GAD, or social phobia.
I had to look it up myself. I have several 'names' that apply to myself.

What is mild versus moderate /severe shyness ? Is it just the act of confronting people, or the actuall act of leaving your 'safe spot' to confront those people ?

thecars1979

thecars1979

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont know where i stand but i know I cant get to talking to a girl in a conversation that would go in a date direction. Its very rare i ll ask someone out. Im so afraid of getting turned down and what they may find. It has to do with my family background and others in the family having problems. I cant see myself ever finding anyone its pathetic and a shame. And if i do find someone how will I explain this many years of no relationship and hardly no intimacy. I dont know what to do anymore

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Shy Passions Forum index -> Mild vs. Moderate vs. Severe Shyness All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© phpBB Limited

• Home | Your Account | Search

| Contact | Advertise on this Site

| Journalists, Bloggers & Press Inquiries

| Online Dating Directory Webmasters

| Affiliate Program

| Passions Network : Free Dating, Chat & Social Networking

| Terms | Privacy Policy

© 2004 - 2018